IM23x-IS Series - Integrated Intelligent Motor Family
DC Powered Integrated Intelligent servo motor
The IM23x -IS are a new family of the integrated brushless servo motors – combining motor, encoder, motion controller and drive in a single package, operated from a 12–48 V power supply.
The IM23x-IS represent cost effective compact solutions, particularly adapted to integrated intelligence or distributed motion control applications.
Targeted for medium to high volume applications, the IM23x-IS are based on a cost-optimised design, embedding all the basic motion control functions inside the motor itself, together with basic local digital and analog I/O signals.
- Fully digital intelligent brushless motor with embedded power and motion control operated from a 12-48V supply *
- Low system cost due to compacteness and reduced wiring
- Available in 3 motor lengths, offering from 0.1 to 0.3 Nm of continuous torque (models IM231, IM232, IM233)
- RS232 interface, up to 115kb communication speed
- 256-kbit internal EEROM for data and program storage
- Integrated 2000-bit/revolution quadrature encoder
- Integrated Protections to over-current, over-temperature, I2t, control error
- Embedded Intelligence with trajectories generation.
- Execution of on-line TML motion commands via RS-232.
- Ideal replacement / substitution of stepper axes, without hardware or software changes of the indexing system.
- Stand-alone operation capability with local sequential high level TML motion language programs execution.
- Internal reference for profiles and contouring modes.
- Position, speed or torque control.
- 5 programmable digital I/Os and 2 analog inputs, +/- 10V.
- High-level PC programming tools, including TML code generator for motion sequences programming.
* Need 48V to acheive nominal speed.
Do you own this product? Why not Write a Review.