With a power range from 200W to 5kW, our new Estun ProNet series servo system are introduced as a standard package of servomotor and servo drive combination, to complement our other MCP servo system families of DSD/LSM economic servo system and BDS/BDM advanced servo system.
ProNet series has designed to meet general purpose applications in mind. It covers power ranges from 200W to 15kW, with excellent servo software control technology and hardware design which leads to a high performance servo solution. Features include high overload capacity, auto tuning, control flexibility, single axis positioning and windows-based software etc.
ProNet servo systems are ideal for the applications in a variety of industries such as: machine tools, packaging, textiles, semiconductors, processing and printing etc. It is also an ideal product package for your CNC applications and needs.
Features and Benefits
· Power range: 200W-5kW
· Motor speed: 1000rpm, 1500rpm, 2000rpm and 3000rpm
· IP rating up to IP65
· 17-bit Incremental or absolute encoder, optional mounted resolver and brake etc. available
· Large start-up torque on the motors
· Cost effective servo system with torque control, speed control and position control functions
· 8-node & 16-node build-in positioning points
· Communication channels including I/O, RS232, RS485 and CAN communication
· Windows-based software E-View
· Strong overload capacity, better disturbance rejection control
· CE marked
Please contact our technical sales team on (+44) 01202 599922 for pricing and stock availability information.