The product is out of stock. If you would like us to contact you when it is available, please enter your email address below.
Why permanently connect your PC to your CNC machine when you can use our NEW Pendant CNC Controller?
The MO-CON501 CNC Pendant Controller with built-in DSP (digital signal processor) reads G-code or PLT programs (text file) from a USB memory stick or its internal memory. The controller then converts it into an output signal to the motor drives. It also provides digital outputs to control a spindle motor (up to 16 speeds).
The MO-CON501 also accepts inputs from up to 3 limit switches and can supply power to 3 proximity sensors. It also has an input to allow automatic setting of the Z-axis (after tool changes).
Our NEW MO-CON501 CNC Pendant Controller Kit includes:
* 1x MO-CON501 Pendant Controller
* 1x Connecting Board
* 1x SCSI cable
* 1x USB cable
* 1x 1GB memory stick
* All of the parameters are easy to set and backup to a PC
* Easy problem solving due to "On screen help function"
* Remember size of table (no need for 2 limit switches on each axis)
* Move manually in any direction at any speed
* Move to a specified position e.g. X + 20.37
* Move in user defined steps e.g. 0.1 at a time
* Remember up to 10 origin points
* Run CNC programs from a memory stick or internal memory
* Resume program from power cut or broken tool
* Check CNC program before running and report errors
* Run from any line in a CNC program to any line
* Run a CNC program in an array e.g. 3 times 100 mm apart
* Set speeds and feeds at start and change on the fly
* Turn spindle on and off automatically when program starts and finishes
* Control speed of spindle e.g. 6000rpm to 24000 in 3000 increments
* Automatically compensate for back lash if ball screw is worn e.g. 0.005 in X
* Machine a user defined area without a program e.g. 25mm by 80mm 2mm deep in 0.5 cuts
All manuals, wiring diagrams, videos, and windows transfer software for the MO-CON501 CNC Pendant Controller Kit are supplied on the Memory Stick.
Online technical support and remote desktop assistance are available. Please contact us for more details.