Motion Control Products' cost-effective LSM + DSD servo package consists of 1 piece DSD806 brushless digital servo drive and 1 piece LSM60 brushless servo motor (cable and connector provided), having three power ranges available: 100W, 200W and 400W.
With a function of PUL/DIR signals or ±10V analogue input (as an option) on DSD806, the users can upgrade the stepper drives to the DSD806 without changing the control systems. A built-in controller can be used for testing and tuning. PC-based and hand-held configuration & tuning tools can meet different tuning environments or requirements. By using this brushless servo motor + drive package, smooth and high-precision performance can be achieved easily while the noise will be kept in a very low level.
The typical application for this compact package is on the medium and large automation machines and equipment such as inkjet printers, engraving machines, electronics manufacturing equipment, special CNC machines and packaging machines. It is also ideal for the X, Y, and Z-axis servo applications.
Features of DSD806 Servo Drive
· Input: 18VDC - 80VDC
· Peak Current: 18A, Continuous Current: 6 A (Max.)
· Suitable for 50W-400W servo motors
· FOC-SVPWM technologies
· PC based and handheld configuration tools
· Electronic gear rate from 1/255 to 255
· Self-test function with trapezoidal velocity profile
· Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW control signals
· Support clock and direction or ±10V analogue input as an option
· Opto-isolated, support single-ended and differential inputs
· Encoder output
· Following error lock range adjustable
· Over-voltage, over-current, encoder failure protections
· 10 latest failures self-record function
Features of LSM60 Brushless Servo Motors
· High performance (smooth operation, high precision and low noise)
· 0.31Nm to 1.27Nm continuous torque accommodates a wide range of application requirements
· 2500 line encoders
· 60mm square frame size offering 3 output power options: 100W, 200W and 400W
· Winding voltages of 36VDC to 60VDC meets different voltage capability
· Rated speed of standard models up to 3000 RPM, meet many high speed application requirements
· Maintenance-free 3 phase brushless construction
· Compact (high torque/volume ratio) for maximum torque in minimum space
For more technical information, please down load the datasheet below.